Welcome to the website of the Northern California Chapter of the Historic American Landscapes Survey (HALS).
We hope this website promotes the documentation, preservation, and enjoyment of historic landscapes in California.
If you are seriously interested in historic landscapes, please join us and get involved.
- California documenters win 2015 HALS Challenge.
- HALS celebrates 15 years!
On October 25, 2000, HALS of the Heritage Documentation Programs, NPS, was established for the systematic documentation of American landscapes.
- December 6 and 12, 2015, 1-2:30PM, Fremont
California Nursery Historical Park - $12-$15 Tour
- Dec. 21, 22, 23, 2015, 1-2:30PM or 2:30-4PM, Fremont
California Nursery Historical Park - Free Holiday Family Tour
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 5PM, Conference Call
HALS Northern California Chapter - Quarterly Meeting
- To be Announced in 2016, Chico
CGLHS - Conference
ABOUT US |
© HALS Northern California Chapter 2013