Welcome to the website of the Northern California Chapter of the Historic American Landscapes Survey (HALS).
We hope this website promotes the documentation, preservation, and enjoyment of historic landscapes in California.
If you are seriously interested in historic landscapes, please join us and get involved.
- Friday-Sunday, September 23-25, 2016, Chico
CGLHS - Conference
- Thursday, September 29, 2016, Garden Grove
CPF - Preservation Design Awards
- Friday-Sunday, September 30-October 2, 2016, San Marino
Heritage Rose Foundation - Conference
- Saturday, October 8, 2016 10:30AM-11:30AM, Arcadia
L.A. Arboretum Library - Lecture on M.F.K. Fisher
- Sunday, November 6, 2016, San Marino
CGLHS - Free Lecture on Bashford and Barlow
ABOUT US |
© HALS Northern California Chapter 2013